Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15x42 HSR-5i MOA
One scope to rule them all. From dark-timber whitetails, to executing precision long-range shots on an open-country mule deer, and everything in between - there’s the lightweight, second focal plane Razor HD LHT. Stunning, High Definition optical system delivers a crystal-clear sight picture with tack-sharp resolution. Turn every second of legal shooting light into opportunity. Take to the field with confidence knowing you’ve sacrificed nothing with the Razor HD LHT.
Included in the Box
- Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 battery
- Free Custom Ballistic Strip Coupon
Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
Eye Relief 3.8 inches
Field of View 35.3 - 7.0 ft/100 yds
Tube Size 30 mm
Elevation Turret Style Locking/Zero Stop
Windage Turret Style Capped
Adjustment Graduation .1 MRAD
Travel Per Rotation 6 MRAD
Max Elevation Adjustment 23 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 23 MOA
Parallax Setting 20 yards to infinity
Length 13.3 inches
Weight 19.1 oz
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- APO System Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Matte Anodized Finish Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Locking Elevation Turret Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- Large Diameter Capped Windage Turret Provide fast, accurate and easily read windage adjustments. Cap provides external protection for windage turret.
- RevStop™ Zero System Patented streamlined design offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
Ideal for those who want enough information to utilize personalized ballistics, but prefer a clean look. The HSR-5i reticle can be used to effectively determine ranges, holdovers, windage corrections and moving target leads. The fine center crosshair subtensions on the HSR-5i reticle were carefully chosen to provide the optimum balance between precision aiming and low light visibility.
Reticle image shown at 15x magnification