Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 BDC
VIPER HS 4-16X50 RIFLESCOPE
Vortex Viper HS riflescopes offer hunters and shooters an array of features sure to be well received. The advanced optical system, highlighted with a 4x zoom range, provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube, the Viper HS delivers increased windage and elevation travel for optimal adjustment.
Dual use for Shooting Tactical / Hunting
Magnification 4-16 x
Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
Eye Relief 4.0 inches
Field of View 27.4-7.4 feet/100 yards
Tube Size 30 mm
Turret Style Capped
Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
Travel per Rotation 12 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment 50 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 50 MOA
Parallax Setting 50 yards to Infinity
Length 13.7 inches
Weight 20.4 ounces
Included in the Box
Protective lens caps
VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- XD Lens Elements | Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated | Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane | Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size | 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube | Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum | Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof | O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof | Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof | Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish | Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek | Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Reset Turrets | Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Side Focus | Adjustment located on riflescope's left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- Precision-Force Spring System | Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System | Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- MAG-View | Fiber Optic Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece | Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
DEAD-HOLD BDC RETICLE
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
Read the Dead-Hold BDC Reticle manual for details on using the reticle for bullet drop compensation and wind drift compensation and ranging.